One person is dead and another seriously injured in a stage collapse ahead of a Radiohead concert in Toronto, Canada.
Two other people sustained minor injuries, Toronto paramedics told the Canadian Press.
The stage collapse happened at around 4 pm today, while crew were setting up for a sold-out Radiohead gig at Downsview Park in Toronto.
Toronto Police Service Constable Harrison Ford told CNN that the weather was good at the time of the stage collapse.
No storm or significant winds were reported.
More from GlobalPost: Sugarland stage collapse kills five at Indiana fair
The concert has been canceled, and the venue is being cleared by emergency crews, the CP reported. Thousands of fans were lined up at Downsview when the collapse happened.
A post on Radiohead's official Twitter account said the concert had been canceled "due to unforeseen circumstances":
Due to unforeseen circumstances tonight's at downsview park tonight has been cancelled. Fans are advised not to make their way to the venue.
— Radiohead (@radiohead) June 16, 2012
No band members were believed to be on stage at the time of the incident, the National Post reported.
Concert crew were working in the stage area. USA TODAY identified the person killed in the collapse as Scott Johnson, a drum technician. "He was a lovely man, always positive, supportive and funny; a highly skilled and valued member of our great road crew," Radiohead said in a statement published by the paper.
Johnson, a Brit in his 30s, died after getting trapped under rubble.
Investigators combed through the wreckage of a Toronto stage Sunday to determine what caused the structure to come crashing down ahead of a Radiohead concert, killing the band's drum technician and injuring three other people.
Opening act Caribou and his band were not injured when the stage collapsed, according to the Twitter account for fellow Canadian musicians Junior Boys:
something awful has happened at downsview. there aren't details yet. I only know that caribou are ok, but some people there might be hurt.
— Junior Boys (@Juniorboys) June 16, 2012
More from GlobalPost: Radiohead enters censored world of Chinese social media