Connect to share and comment
Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said on Sunday that fresh talks with world powers on Iran's nuclear drive would be held in Kazakhstan on February 25.
"I have good news, I've heard yesterday that 5+1 or EU3+3 will be meeting in Kazakhstan 25th of February," Salehi said during a panel discussion at the Munich Security Conference.
Iran and six world powers -- the United States, Britain, China, France, Germany and Russia -- held three rounds of talks last year aimed at resolving the standoff over Iran's nuclear activities.
Reacting to an offer by US Vice President Joe Biden in Munich on Saturday to hold two-way talks with Iran on its nuclear programme, Salehi said Washington must come to the table with "authentic intention".
"We have no red line for negotiations, bilateral negotiations when it comes to negotiating over a particular subject," he said.
"If the subject is the nuclear file, yes we are ready for negotiation but we have to make sure... that the other side this time comes with authentic intention," he said.