Connect to share and comment
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades made two changes to his cabinet after Finance Minister Michalis Sarris resigned on Tuesday.
Sarris' portfolio will be taken up on Wednesday by Labour and Social Insurance Minister Haris Georgiades, who will be replaced by Zeta Emilianidou, permanent secretary at the commerce ministry.
Here is the new line-up:
- Foreign Minister: Ioannis Kasoulides (Disy)
- Finance Minister: Haris Georgiades (Disy)
- Interior Minister: Socrates Hasikos (Disy)
- Justice and Public Order Minister: Ionas Nicolaou (Disy)
- Communications and Works Minister: Tasos Mitsopoulos (Disy)
- Labour and Social Insurance Minister: Zeta Emilianidou
- Defence Minister: Fotis Fotiou (Diko)
- Commerce, Industry and Tourism Minister: George Lakkotrypis (Diko)
- Education and Culture Minister: Kyriakos Kenevezos (Diko)
- Health Minister: Petros Petrides (Diko)
- Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment Minister: Nicos Kouyialis (rightwing European Party)