Brazilian judicial authorities have ruled that holders of a 40 percent stake in the image rights of Brazil star Neymar should be allowed to see full details of his controversial transfer to Barcelona.
A Sao Paulo civil court has called on judicial authorities in Spain to notify both Neymar, 21, and Barca they must hand the details to investment fund DIS, who launched a legal action in the lead-up to last year's transfer, A Folha de Sao Paulo reported.
The DIS fund received 6.8 million euros of the 17.1 million which Barca paid to Neymar's former club Santos -- but the firm wants to ascertain if it may be entitled to a slice of the 69.1 million euros in associated transfer costs amid claims the player's father and agent may have received up to 40 million euros.
Barca unveiled the breakdown of the transfer last week and Sandro Rosell stepped down as chairman of the Catalan club in the fallout while DIS says the firm was not kept abreast of developments.
The company says it had a contractual agreement that Neymar should inform it within 48 hours if a transfer bid had been made for him.
A Barcelona club member last week brought a legal action to seek full disclosure for the costs associated with the move.
Rosell insisted Barcelona paid 57.1 million euros -- but refused to divulge how much money each of the parties to the deal received on confidentiality grounds.
That led club member Jordi Cases to launch an action against Rosell who resigned on January 23.
Successor Josep Maria Bartomeu then listed the costs and showed the overall transfer cost the club 86.2 million euros, excluding 8.8 million euros a year in salary.
Brazil is also investigating if Neymar's father, Neymar da Silva Santos, may have committed breaches of tax laws after family firm N&N netted 40 million euros in the deal.
Neymar senior denies any wrongdoing.
Santos themselves are reportedly considering legal action after seeing 45 percent of their 17.1 million euro stake in the transfer go to DIS and fellow image rights holder Teisa.