Connect to share and comment

Factory catches fire

PlacardEnlarge
(GlobalPost/GlobalPost)

A huge quantity of paperboard was gutted when a fire erupted in a paperboard-making factory near Bahawalpur Bypass here on Monday. According to recue sources, fire-fighters were called in to extinguish the fire. According to rescue sources, fire started due to a short circuit, which engulfed the whole factory within no times. Rescue teams and fire fighters reached the scene to put out the blaze.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/asianet/130411/factory-catches-fire