Connect to share and comment
A third woman comes forward, claiming that Herman Cain harassed her.
A third woman came forward Wednesday to claim that Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain sexually harassed her in the 1990s, the Associated Press reports.
She is also a former employee of Cain from when he was the head of the National Restaurant Association.
The woman told AP that Cain made sexually suggestive remarks or gestures to her while she was his employee. The presidential candidate allegedly also gave the former employee a "private invitation to his corporate apartment," the AP states.
More from GlobalPost: Herman Cain accusers: Details emerge (VIDEO)
She reportedly considered filing a workplace complaint against him but did not.
Neither Cain nor his campaign has yet commented on reports of this woman's allegations.
Cain, who had been rising in the polls, has faced questions related to past sexual harassment allegations all week.
The candidate Wednesday blamed his former campaign aide, Curt Anderson, for providing the information on the alleged sexual harassment, Forbes reports.
Anderson, now with the Gov. Rick Perry campaign, has denied the allegations, The New York Times reports.
One of the initial accusers has asked the National Restaurant Association for permission to end a confidentiality agreement and speak publicly about the case. The accuser's attorney, Joel Benneft, told CBS that it is unlikely she will be speaking publicly Wednesday.
Earlier, The New York Times reported that one of his accusers received a year's salary, or $35,000, in severance pay after her allegations of sexual harassment against Cain.
Cain's campaign has said that the candidate has received $400,000 in donations since the allegations surfaced Monday.
More from GlobalPost: Gloria Cain: Who is Herman Cain's wife?