An Iranian news agency said it has defused a "massive" cyberattack on its nuclear facilities on Thursday, according to the Associated Press.
The semiofficial news agency ILNA said the attack came after talks between Iran and world powers earlier this week in Moscow, which ended with no progress.
State television also reported the cyberattack, according to Reuters, citing Iran's Intelligence Minister Heydar Moslehi.
Moslehi said Iran's "enemies," the United States and Israel, along with Britain, had planned the attack.
More on GlobalPost: Syrian air force pilot defects to Jordan
"Based on obtained information, America and the Zionist regime (Israel) along with the MI6 planned an operation to launch a massive cyber attack against Iran's facilities following the meeting between Iran and the P5+1 in Moscow," he said, according to Iran's English-language Press TV.
Moslehi also said Iran had taken "necessary measures" against the attacks.
More on GlobalPost: CIA secretly steering arms to Syria opposition
On Tuesday, The Washington Post published an article citing Western officials, stating that the US and Israel were behind the development of the Flame virus which was found infecting several computers in Iran and around the Middle East.
A Western diplomat told Israeli newspaper Haaretz that one of the major obstacle during the nuclear talks was the underground facility enriching uranium at Fordo.