NEW YORK, N.Y. - The lawyer for a stuntwoman suing Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. over alleged phone hacking says other people have reached out to his team with their own claims.
The attorney, Norman Siegel, told the media Tuesday in New York that his legal team is researching "a bunch" of allegations from people in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Those claims are in addition to the lawsuit filed earlier this month in Los Angeles by Eunice Huthart, who has worked as a stunt double for Angelina Jolie. The suit claims she was a victim of phone hacking attempts to get information about the actress.
Huthart, of Liverpool, England, is the first person to sue the media company in the U.S.
News Corp. has declined comment on the lawsuit.