Ready. Set. Grow!
It's "Movember," a time when the world joins together in mustache solidarity.
During November, men sprout mustaches to raise awareness and funds for prostate and testicular cancer initiatives. And this year GlobalPost's correspondents from all over the world — Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and at GlobalPost's Boston headquarters — have decided to join the ranks of dedicated Mo Bros and Mo Sistas.
Here are the rules, according to Movember co-founder Adam Garone:
• Start M(N)ovember 1st clean-shaven
• Grow a mustache for the entire month of Movember
• No joining your mustache with your sideburns - that's a beard
• No joining your mustache under you chin - that's a goatee
• Conduct yourself like a true gentleman
As of today all Mo Bros are clean-shaven. So until then, here's some inspiration. And don't forget to donate to GlobalPost's team, GLOBALMO.