Connect to share and comment

Cough syrup toxic

Appears In:
Thirteen people died in Lahore after taking cough syrup suspected of being toxic, police said.
Cough syrup toxic

A Pakistani paramedic staff gives medical treatment to a patient who fell ill after drinking a toxic cough syrup at a hospital in Lahore on November 26, 2012. At least 16 people have died after drinking a toxic cough syrup in the Pakistani city of Lahore, forcing authorities to close three pharmacies and a medicine factory, officials said.